For more than 30 years, Operation Smile has been dedicated to ensuring that children worldwide receive the highest quality surgical care.
We've relied on the generosity and goodwill of our supporters to help us fulfill this vision. Through sound fiscal management and a clear growth strategy, we are able to maximize the benefit of every gift we receive to bring new hope and new lives to children in need.
Operation Smile offers a variety of easy and effective ways for you to make a planned gift that will help us heal more children’s smiles and transform lives around the world. We offer options that can increase your giving potential and return benefits to you and your family.
Click the following sections to read more information.
- A gift through your will or trust is a more traditional method for leaving a bequest and should require your legal counsel to review any changes.
- With proper planning, you can provide for the future financial security of your loved ones first. Then you can designate Operation Smile to receive:
- The remainder. A gift leaves any funds remaining to Operation Smile after distributions to loved ones have been fulfilled. (see sample bequest language below)
- A percentage. Direct a percentage of your estate to Operation Smile. This allows the gift to remain in proportion to the size of your estate.
- A fixed amount. Give a specific dollar amount.
- Specific property. Give property other than cash to Operation Smile.
If you would like to make a gift of stocks, bonds, or mutual funds to Operation Smile, Inc. please give the following information to your registered representative, broker dealer or mutual fund company.
Operation Smile, Inc.
Tax ID 54-1460147
Broker dealer: Wells Fargo
DTC number: 0141
Account Number: 6675-8301
Representative: Brett Hayes, Wells Fargo Advisors, Richmond, VA
Important: In order to receive a tax receipt for gifts of appreciated securities, please notify us of the transaction by contacting Fred Facka at 757-806-0877.
For more information about the gifts described, you may submit the form below or contact Fred Facka at
757-806-0877, email@example.com or by using the form below. If you have already included
Operation Smile in your estate plans, please accept our sincere gratitude.
Our naming language to include Operation Smile, Inc. as a beneficiary of your bequest is as follows:
Operation Smile, Inc.
3641 Faculty Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23453
Tax ID#: 54-1460147
Please use the following form to submit a request for additional information: